If you have heard about the Diabetes Destroyer by David Andrews and considering whether to opt for this program or not, then you can my in-depth product review below.
Given that almost 3 out of 5 Americans are overweight (according to the Center for Disease Control), it is no wonder that Type II diabetes is a BIG problem. The Diabetes Destroyer system by David Andrews claims to reverse diabetes without meds, eating strange foods and exhausting exercise. But, does it live up to its claims? Let’s find it out in my detailed review.
Who is David Andrews?
The author of the Diabetes Destroyer System is David Andrews – a 51 year old family man from Washington DC. He works at a 5 star restaurant within the same area.
David had been suffering with Type 2 Diabetes for over 10 years of his life and was spending over $2000 per month on insulin, as well as other diabetes medicines such as Metformin, Amaryl and Actos. While at work in his restaurant, he went into ‘diabetic coma’ and fainted. He was rushed to the hospital and was told that his blood glucose level was at 1,174 and he needed to have his legs amputated because his diabetes was so much advanced.
Understandably, it was very upsetting for both David and his family. He couldn’t imagine, what it would have to live like this and dependent on others for rest of his life . Fortunately, his wife talked the doctor out of immediate surgery and was told he had 90 days before the surgery had to be done.
By chance, one of David’s friends shared a Facebook post about a Newcastle University research study on Diabetes by a researcher named ‘Dr. Roy Taylor’. This study found a way to eliminate Diabetes in diabetics almost immediately. It was through reading this research study that David began to form the basis of what would later become the Diabetes Destroyer system.
What is this Newcastle University Study and How Does it Destroy Diabetes?
Dr. Roy Taylor found that after gastric bypass surgery, diabetes patients had their blood sugar and insulin levels return to normal levels. This was unusual, since gastric bypass surgery had nothing to do with blood sugar or diabetes.
This lead to the discovery that the removal of fatty deposits around the pancreas would allow it to properly regulate insulin levels in the body. (This is important for controlling your blood sugar levels). The reason that these patients had fatty deposits removed was because of a temporary meal plan they were placed on after the surgery.
This meal plan contained the correct proportions of sugars, fats, carbs and vitamins that would help to remove these fatty deposits around the pancreas. By using this meal plan, Dr Taylor performed a study on Type 2 diabetes sufferers of all ages and types.
Every single person, who completed the meal plan was able to have their type 2 diabetes reversed. They were all able to stop using their medication as well. Encouraged by these results, David Andrews used this meal plan as the basis for his Diabetes Destroyer program.
The Diabetes Destroyer
The Diabetes Destroyer aims to combat diabetes with a 3 step method. The system is a natural approach to reverse your diabetes as it doesn’t require any meds, eat unusual foods, use expensive gadgets or do exhausting workouts.
The 3 main steps are:
- Temporary Meal Plan
- Steps to Increase Your Metabolism
- Correct timing of your meals
An overview of the 4 main modules in the Diabetes Destroyer system are:
- “Why your Doctor doesn’t want you to know about your type II diabetes and pre-diabetes”
- Temporary meal plan “Jumpstart your Insulin Factory”
- Metabolism boosting tricks in “the natural trick to amp up your metabolism”
- Meal timing tips with “Time Your Meals to Finish off your Diabetes”
For a more detailed look at what are the topics in this course:
- The root cause of diabetes and what you can do to fix it
- Why anti-diabetes medication are actually making your condition worse
- Two “Glucose Glitches” that are affecting your blood glucose levels and what you can do to prevent them
- A meal that you can use in the short-term that will deliver the correct nutrients to your pancreas and have it become re-energized
- Detailed steps on how to use the meal plan to begin the reversal of your type 2 diabetes
- 3 berries that will boost your metabolism
- How to boost your metabolism for the whole day with just a 30 second workout
- Learn how to regulate your blood sugar levels to a normal level without using anti-diabetes meds or insulin shots
- The exact timing of your meals to keep your blood sugar levels at normal levels
- When you should stop eating before you go to bed and how long you should wait in-between meals
- 3 snacks that will help combat diabetes
- One important aspect of your breakfast that you should include daily
As you can see the information provided in the Diabetes Destroyer eBook is quite comprehensive and useful. In fact, there is much more to the system than what we have discussed, which you will be able to see if you decide to purchase the system.
What Kind of Results Can I Expect from the Diabetes Destroyer System?
David Andrews claims that within 4 weeks of being on the Diabetes Destroyer temporary meal plan, 50% of the participants in the Newcastle University research study had their blood sugar levels return to normal levels.
After 8 weeks, 100% of the participants had their diabetes reversed.
Of course, you have to realize that although these are amazing results, they are merely indicative of what is achievable and that the program does require your discipline and commitment.
Who is the Diabetes Destroyer System designed for?
The meal plan and the system has been tested on people of all ages, genders and backgrounds. So, it doesn’t matter if you are a woman, man, young or old, this system is designed for everyone.
What Do You Get Within the Diabetes Destroyer System?
Here is an overview of what you can get in the Diabetes Destroyer system:
- The Main Diabetes Destroyer Manual (PDF Format)
- Video Course “Insulin Sensitivity: the shortcut to weight loss”
- Recipe Guide “3 Diabetic Friendly Desserts
- 30 second Workout to boost your metabolism
- Snack guide for “Destroying Diabetes”
Pros and Cons of the Diabetes Destroyer System
Here, we will discuss the pros and cons of the DD system.
- Based on Scientific Research – it is reassuring that this method is based on a Newcastle University study by Dr. Roy Taylor and it has been peer reviewed.
- It is a Natural Method – it doesn’t require you to take any special pills, potions or substance with negative side effects.
- Quick Results – the author David Andrews claims that half of the people on the special meal plan had their blood sugar levels on normal after 4 weeks, and by 8 weeks 100% of the participants had their Type 2 diabetes reversed
- 60 Days Guarantee – You can try out the meal plan and get results within the 60 days money back guarantee.
- No physical format – only digital copy available to download on David Andrew’s official website.
- Requires a certain amount of time and dedication – the system does work as it has been proven by scientific research. But, this doesn’t mean that it is a magic fix. You do have to be committed to the meal plan and stick to it for at least 4 weeks to start seeing results.
- Check with your Doctor or a Dietitian first – even though the program has been proven by a research study, you should consult a professional to see if you can suitably undertake this program first. You may have special circumstances that make this program unsuitable for you.
The Final Verdict
The Diabetes Destroyer by David Andrews is a simple and easy to understand system. It is easy to implement, since there are step by step instructions & meal plans, exercises and strategies that are carefully laid out for you.
The method is a scientifically proven system and it does offer quick results. It also offers a permanent solution to type 2 diabetes rather than being dependent on medications that are short term solutions.
The ‘side effects’ of this program are minimal and only last the first few days, as they are related to you getting used to the new meal plan. If you are unhappy about this, you can always use the 60 days money back guarantee.